A thriving family life sometimes takes a village. Guiding Star Orange City seeks to honor the daily work and learning of women, men, and children with enriching support and family services in Orange City.
We serve Orange City families with:
- Drop-in child watch for families using our Guiding Star Center
- Materials and family life resources
Child watch is a great service that offers a safe place for children to play while their parents visit Guiding Star to recharge and re-engage the sacred task of parenting.
- Family Life Resources
Guiding Star Orange City provides resources for support in family life, including:
- The Attic – The Attic is a donation recycle shop for maternity and baby clothes(0-3T), as well as small baby items such as blankets, pacifiers, bottles, and more! Stop by and “shop” for a suggested donation anytime we are open, and your donation will go to support all of our Guiding Star Services! We also take seasonal donations of Fall and Winter clothing from September to April, and Spring and Summer clothing from April to September!
- Chiropractic, Physical Therapy and Massage
- Maternity, birth, newborn, milestone and family photography
- Family Friendly Activities
- Wholistic Professional Counseling
- Nutrition & Fitness